If you are interested in receiving discounts and other promotions, please like our page by clicking the Like button at the top.
Gift Certificate Information
Are you having trouble finding the perfect gift for your friends or family? Whether you're buying a personalized birthday gift, anniversary surprise, wedding limousine, prom limousine, a corporate gift for employee rewards, or any other special occasion a Gift Certificate from Metropolitan Limousines is the perfect gift for any occasion! From evenings out to airport service in one of our stretch limousines or luxury sedan... we can help make your gift the one they'll remember for years to come. Consider buying a gift certificate from Metropolitan Limousines. Metropolitan Limousines – elegance defined!
US-Canada Border information
- All U.S. citizens including children must present a passport or other approved travel document when entering the United States by air. U.S. citizens can present a passport, NEXUS card at airports with NEXUS kiosks, U.S. military ID with travel orders, or a U.S. Merchant Mariner Document when on official business.
LAND AND SEA TRAVEL
The following summarizes information available on the Department of Homeland Security’s website.
U.S. citizens entering the United States at sea or land ports of entry are required to have documents that comply with the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI), most commonly a U.S. passport, a passport card, a trusted traveler card such as NEXUS, SENTRI or FAST, or an enhanced driver's license.
- CHILDREN: U.S. citizen children under the age of 16 will be able to present the original or copy of their birth certificate, or other proof of U.S. citizenship such as a naturalization certificate or citizenship card.
Groups of U.S. citizen children ages 16 through 18, when traveling with a school or religious group, social organization, or sports team, will be able to enter under adult supervision with originals or copies of their birth certificates or other proof of citizenship. See the Department of Homeland Security's GetYouHome.gov for more information on the changing travel requirements.
U.S. PASSPORT AND WHTI COMPLIANT DOCUMENTS:
- U.S. Passport: U.S. citizens may present a valid U.S. passport to enter or re-enter the United States when traveling via air, land or sea from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean region, and Bermuda.
- The U.S. Passport Card: The passport card is only valid for re-entry into the United States at land border crossings and sea ports-of-entry from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean region, and Bermuda.
- WHTI-Compliant Travel Documents for U.S. citizen travel via land or sea:
- Trusted Traveler Cards (NEXUS, SENTRI, or FAST)
- State Issued Enhanced Driver's License (EDL)
- Enhanced Tribal Cards
- U.S. Military Identification with Military Travel Orders
- U.S. Merchant Mariner Document when traveling in conjunction with official maritime business
- Native American Tribal Photo Identification Card
- Form I-872 American Indian Card
For further information see U.S. Customs and Border Protection's website
Try your luck at some of the regions most popular casino's. Metropolitan Limousines offers chauffeured trips to Finger Lakes Casino, Seneca Niagara & Turning Stone Casino.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
PAYMENT DISCLAIMER: For all reservations we require full major credit card information as stated on contract. Credit card is a default form of payment; however, we also accept cash to the driver, cashier's check or money order, if specifically requested.