Nothing quite compares to a custom limousine brewery tour of the beautiful Finger Lakes Beer Trail. The Finger Lakes Beer Trail promotes awareness of the growing craft brewing industry in the Finger Lakes region, showcasing the area’s microbreweries, brew pubs, tap houses, and brewing-affiliated businesses.
The Finger Lakes may be touted as “wine country”, but for the brew lovers, there’s something for you here, too. A flurry of new Finger Lakes craft breweries are joining forces with hops and barley farmers across New York state to bring you a taste of true local brew. There are so many to visit on the Finger Lakes Beer Trail that you would need several days in the area to experience them all. Visit the breweries to learn more about the region's award-winning beers that are earning national recognition and inspiring new craft brewers to bring fresh ingredients, via Finger Lakes farms, to brew. Pick your starting point and follow the map to some of the finest crafted beers in America.
Metropolitan Limousines also offers complete luxury transportation services throughout New York State. Ask about corporate transportation, weddings, birthday parties, and other special occasions.
Spend the day tasting beer without the hassle of driving your own car. Let us be your designated driver. Call us today and get ready to have an unforgettable Finger Lakes Beer Trail experience. Great memories are only a phone call away!
Beer Trail Expected Code of Conduct
Please call (585) 444-0123 or request a quote online for updated information.
The following specials are between now and June 10, 2017 where the end-time must be by 4:00 PM in Rochester NY. On any Fridays or Saturdays, alcohol consumption inside the vehicle will not be permitted should you want to use any of the below special rates.
|May & Early June 2017 Specials
(up to 10)
(up to 12)
(up to 14)
|Lincoln MKS Sedan
(up to 4)
(up to 6)
|5 Hour Tasting Tour|
|6 Hour Tasting Tour|
|8 Hour Tasting Tour|
Terms & conditions:
- Gratuities and sales tax are additional.
- Customer is required to make reservations at the individual breweries. Tasting fees are additional and if applicable, paid to the individual breweries. Tasting fees range between $ 1.00 - $ 7.00 per person per brewery.
- All rates based from the time of pickup within the perimeter of the Greater Rochester Monroe County area till drop-off at the same location. Travel time rates may apply if initial pick-up and/or final drop-off locations are outside of this area.
- Excludes Holidays and Special Events.
- No added fuel, toll, administrative, or maintenance surcharges.
Call us at (585) 444-0123 to request a quote by filling out the form to the right.