Prom Packages Information
Click to view our Proms & Formals Terms and Conditions here
||All Metropolitan Limousines Prom Packages include:
- Interior Decorations*
- Non-Smoking Limousines
- Complimentary Bottles of Sparkling Non-Alcoholic Cider
- Complimentary Refreshments (bottled sodas and water) & Ice
- Complimentary Candles
- Prompt, courteous and Tuxedo dressed chauffeurs
- Multi-colored Fiber Optic Starlit Ceilings
- Touch Screen Stereos with Apple® iPod/iPhone Connection
(requires USB charging cable to be supplied by the client)
- Ice cold A/C units
- Reliable, well-maintained vehicles
Fairness to the consumer is our motto. We are all experiencing tough economic times and this requires us to adjust our rates to make them more affordable for the consumer while exceeding the pristine services our customers continue to love and expect. We recommend that you make an appointment to come out to see our vehicles before making a final decision.
Ways on how to use the limousine for your prom rental
Ideas for time spent while using the limousine can be to either cruise around a little bit, go out for dinner / ice cream, go bowling, go to the beach (before closing at dusk), etc. We allow for a maximum of 2 pick-ups to gather the party initially and a maximum of 2 drop-offs at the end of the event so that the parents can feel at ease if we were to drop-off all the young women at one location and the young men at a different location depending on how you arrange your contract. The drop-off time and pick-up time to / from the formal should be discussed so that there is no confusion at the end of the night time used throughout the night.
Depending on your package choice, parents may use the vehicle while their kids are in the prom. Parents can go out to dinner or even just take a memorable joy ride around town.
Why pay more than you need to?
Cash, coin, dough, moolah, bread, cheddar, stacks — no matter what you call it, money matters. Think about the feeling you get when you open up your birthday card from Grandma and find a crisp $50 bill. What’s going through your mind? Probably the many things you can buy with your new gift. No matter how much money you, your parents or even the government has, we all have one thing in common: we must decide the best way to spend it. That’s called managing your money.
Prom Promise Pledge Program
Teen driver car crashes remain the leading cause of permanent injury and fatalities in youth. We are pleased therefore that you have chosen to use Metropolitan Limousines for your special occasion. After all, a special occasion should be remembered for a wonderful time only. For all the other days of the year, parents should consider safe driving agreements such as the I Promise Program - www.ipromiseprogram.com. The following agreement is to help promote a safer special occasion for youth, parents, and the limousine service, when chauffeuring young persons only:
Teen passengers, parents, and Metropolitan Limousines agree to the following:
- No alcohol or other intoxicants or cigarettes (or e-cigarettes) are allowed in the limousine.
- All packages (satchels, purses, backpacks) are subject to inspection by the appointed chauffeur and go in the front next to the driver.
- Since refreshments will be provided, passengers will not be able to bring in their own drinks upon first entering the vehicle.
- The privacy screen remains open at all times to allow supervision by the chauffeur in case of emergency.
- The chauffeur will phone the parents if alcohol or drugs are detected.
- Each parent of a teen passenger must provide a phone or cell-phone contact number in case of violation of emergency.
- Only teens registered as passengers are allowed transportation in the limousine. (You cannot add more people after the dance.)
- Any unusual spill, soiling or damage to the vehicle(s) caused by the passengers will be charged to the person(s) booking the vehicle.
- Failure to comply with this contract will result in immediate termination of the service and will NOT be subject to any refunds.
- Signatures, by both parent and passenger, indicate the contract will be accepted.
We have two hourly packages available for Prom & Graduations. The limo is yours for the desired time, with no other bookings in between, typically 6 or 8 hours. This is the ideal package, as the limo is yours for the night. Go to dinner, cruise a little before and after, leave the prom early if you choose, its all up to you.
Most proms in the region last 3-4 hours and typically the students will attend the entirety of the prom. If they rent the 6 hour package, they will have the vehicle for at least 1 hour before and 1 hour after. If they rent the 8-hour package, they will have the vehicle for up to 8 hours from start to finish depending on pick-up / drop-off location(s) and how you setup your contract if you are located out of our primary service area.
It is your night, have fun and be safe.
Some companies offer one-time split-time packages, what are those?
One-time Split-time is a phrase limousine companies use that allows the party to stop the clock once for a period of time while in the dance and then to start it again after the dance ends. It means that they can do another job in between therefore would not be responsible for any possessions left inside the vehicle by the students nor can assure you that that other job will not go into overtime overriding your 2nd pick-up time.
At Metropolitan Limousines, we stay with the students all night. The chauffeur may get a bite to eat while the children first get to prom but will promptly return afterwards. We are also fair on the rates as long as the children stay in the event for at least 3 hours.